Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We have TEETH!




As you can see from the picture, Jadyn is doing a great job pulling up on things. She pulls up and even let's go for a couple seconds. I can't even imagine her walking. We are still weeks to months away from that but I know it'll be here before we know it. Mid September I found a tooth (bottom) in Jadyn's mouth and 1 week later a second one sprouted. She looks super cute with her two bottom teeth poking through.

8 months was such a busy month for us... crawling, clapping, teeth, pulling up.... so much!

Jadyn's neurosurg appointment was reschedule and yet again, rescheduled. We don't have an appointment until November 9th now which is 1 week after her 10 month birthday. Thank goodness she is doing so well so I don't feel uncomfortable waiting until then. Technically she was supposed to get follow up on at 9 months. I guess the neurosurgery business is busy these days.

October brings a little chaos to our lives for a couple weeks but it's not for too long. I start working 4 days a week starting on Monday. It's PPD and flu shot season. Make sure you get your flu shot!!! We are excited for Jadyn's first halloween but I don't want to rush October by.

Tomorrow is Jadyn's 9 month birthday, 9/30. Can't believe how fast it flew by...

No comments:

Post a Comment